Wayne, RV Mechanic
Experience:  Work on several type of Rv engine, Trans, brakes
6825259

I have a Thetford Tecma electric flush toilet in my fifth

Customer Question

I have a Thetford Tecma electric flush toilet in my fifth wheel. It flush fine but can't get the water level up to where it should be. Have tried following the programming instructions but water stops coming in before it should. We have great water pressure where we are now so that shouldn't be the problem. Sick of having to use a cup to put more water in toilet. We have a 2014 DRV Elite Suites.
Category: RV
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

if you leave the lid off, can you see the water level

The water level is suppose to be 1/2" above the out fall hole, and after each flush the water reaches that height but then slowly (about 20 seconds) it drains out and stops draining when the water level is about a 1/2" below the top of the out fall hole

let me know

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This does not help at all. We have a silence plus electric macerating toilet. After pressing button on the wall water comes into bowl then flushes waste down. After several seconds of water running down the drain you can hear the trap close. This is where the problem is. Water is suppose to come back into bowl to programmef level but water flow stops way to soon and there is barely any water in the bowl and water has to be added with a cup from the sink for next use
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

I will OPT _OUT

Dont reply to me or rate me , sa locks question back to me

Sorry I could not help