peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

2000 chevy camper with onan generator on the side looks like

Customer Question

2000 chevy camper with onan generator on the side looks like it hasn't been used in a long time and for some reason it has no spark I have put a new coil, ignition module/pick up coil I have power to both sides of coil but still no spark I have not replaced
the wires nor the plugs cause they all still look good
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

On some models if the generator oil level is low this will cause this type of fault here.If you have not checked the oil level I would check it and see if it is found to be low needing refilled.If this was done already and found o.k. let me know.

Thanks Pete