peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a 2004 tioga 31 ft class c motorhome with ford e450

Customer Question

I have a 2004 tioga 31 ft class c motorhome with ford e450 chasis. passenger front and rear and trailer turn lights flash properly...driver side front blinker flashes rapidly....there is no power getting to driver rear flash bulb ot the trailer outlet.
the running lights work so I am suspecting the connection between flash source and rear of vehicle is disrupted but I do not know where a simple test point would be. I do not want to tear the dash apart and the fuse box in the engine compartment is not labeled.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

This does sound like a wiring fault leading to the rear driver flasher bulb.Most of the time the fault is either in the wiring at the rear of the vehicle to the light itself or an issue with the lamp/bulb socket itself needing replaced.I would have the socket checked to see if it needs replaced at all and if found to be o.k. the wiring to the rear light needs checked for any issues needing repaired.

Thanks Pete