peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

We are repairing a 2012 Tiffin Phaeton the left headlight

Customer Question

We are repairing a 2012 Tiffin Phaeton the left headlight will not work.
Bulb is good, the harness pigtail is good. I cannot find the fuses or the
headlamp module. Could you send me a diagram or tell me where their location is?
Chris Lech
Lech Garage & AUto Body
Tel(###) ###-####
Email: ***@******.***
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

I see no one has replied with what you are looking for here.In some cases this can be due to the info you are looking for being difficult to obtain.If you have not checked with a dealer or authorized repair center to see if they can send you the diagram (they will usually charge a small fee for this) this should be done.If this is not an option for you here let me know.

I suspect this will be an issue with broken or damaged wiring leading the light itself and usually the damage is close to the light assembly.The wiring needs fully inspected for any damaged or corrosion needing repaired.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I asked for locations of the module and where the fuse panel for the headlamp is.

Unfortunately I do not have this info here you are looking for myself.I will have to open this question up for others here to see if they can assist further on this as someone else here may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.

Thanks Pete