Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

My front air conditioner was plugged into 50ampsof service I

Customer Question

My front air conditioner was plugged into 50ampsof service I turn my motor on and generator and the front air conditioner went off, can't get it turned back on whatwhat do you think I look at the breaker boxes on this Neptune 2008 and can't find a breaker off on the generator or the breaker box,
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

The genset has two breakers on the set near the on/off switch (on most models) and if you don't find them, get back to me with the make and model. Your Owner's Manuals should give you the location of the breakers for your coach. These vary by model and year and no way for us to really remember them all by heart. That can damage the tranfer switch and that may have happened here. No way to really tell without some testing. Does everything work on shore cord or are you not able to plug in? I have to go into work, so it may be a bit before I can get back to you again. R.J.