peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I want to remove tv in bedroom and replace, are there any

Customer Question

I want to remove tv in bedroom and replace, are there any special connections, and how does the rear soffit, bulkhead attach ????
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.Most likely the reason no one has replied here is due to the info you are looking for being difficult to obtain.

If you haven't contacted a dealer or repair center to see if they can tell you how this can be done this is the best option here.If this is not an option for you here or was already attempted let me know.

Thanks Pete