peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Just bought a Newman Kountry Star 3740 can't get sound from

Customer Question

Just bought a Newman Kountry Star 3740 can't get sound from any of the speakers. Is there a diagram? Where do all the speaker wires run too
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
On some models the speakers are powered from a sound amplifier itself.If the amplifier fails it causes this issue here and the amplifier needs replaced.On other low end models there is no sound amplifier and the sound comes from the radio directly which can fail needing replaced.
Unfortunately I don't have any diagrams on this model here myself and I apologize for that.This will have to be checked/tested by a repair facility that does have the correct diagrams for this model here.
Thanks Pete