peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Ok i jt bought a atwood marine water heater the part # is

Customer Question

ok i jt bought a atwood marine water heater the part # ***** ***** i have everything hooked up right but the tank want fill
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Inspect to make sure the plug isn't in the tank where the water inlet hose/pipe connects to it.I have seen in allot of cases before where a plug is installed that will restrict the water flow into the tank and needs removed before connecting the water line.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok but i kno that in some cases it has a plug but its got two male ends so its safe just to open the water heater up as long as ever thing is un hooked right
Unfortunately my info is limited on your model here so it is difficult to say for sure if this is safe to open up fully.
Even with male ends there may have been a plug in one of the male inlets.
If you want I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further on this just let me know if this is something you would like to do.
Thanks Pete