peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I am trying to find a diagram on how to disassemble the dash

Customer Question

I am trying to find a diagram on how to disassemble the dash in a 1993 Pace Arrow motorhome. I have a 1993 P models service manual. It does not include the expanded illustration to disassemble the motorhome dash. I need to access the passenger side so I can examine my vents and see why I am not getting air flow even thought I have working fans.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Unfortunately I don't have the diagram info you are looking for here on this.From experience on other models this can be a fault with one of the actuators/servos that open and close the air doors on the heater box causing this fault here needing replaced.
I would check for any loose or broken vacuum lines to any of the actuators/servos causing this fault and repair as needed.If no damaged or loose vacuum lines are found let me know.
Thanks Pete