Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I just purchased a used 1990 fleetwood i went out this am to

Customer Question

i just purchased a used 1990 fleetwood i went out this am to start it and it does not start. I got a new battery replaced it and now i have absolutely no power to the entire vehicle, nor can i find the fuse box. can you help
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Not sure of the model Fleetwood you have but most had a fuse box with some fuses and breakers under the hood up high on the drivers side. How I would approach this is get a 12 volt test light and follow the battery cable to the fuse box, with the ignition turned ON probe all you fuses and any beakers you see, below is a picture of what you may find and each breaker should have power on each post, most have a small tab that pops out when they trip. A 12 volt test light will allow you to probe the wires, fuses and breakers to see where power is and where it is missing.... Hope this helps some... Robert