peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Need to know UVM and specs T26 32 Foot toyhauler vin #

Customer Question

need to know UVM and specs for 2002 T26 32 Foot toyhauler vin # ***** info plate on trailer is faded out and sales folks are telling me its 4800 lbs dry this seems lite for 32 foot trailer. Help?
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not want to sign up for plan just want answer to question. please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I fat fingered uvm instead of UVW and spec sheet for 2002 T26 toy hauler vin # *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have contacted forest river several times with no response.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
IF you are unable to assist please relay this and have a good day.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here,In some cases this is due to the info being difficult to obtain.
If a dealer or repair center is unable to give you the info you need on this you may have to take it to have weighed to be correct on the weight specifications.I have had to do this before with some trailers when I wasn't able to locate any weight info on it.
Thanks Pete