Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a 2007 Itasca Meridian 36g motorhome and have had

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Itasca Meridian 36g motorhome and have had nothing but trouble with the HWH motor and pump. It's a parker pump and we've either repaired the motor at least four times and it gets oil in the motor and burns it up. What unit's are you using now. HWH says they only use Monarck pumps now but there not much help. I've spent thousands of dollars on it. any suggestions? Ron Lund
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

They did have a lot of issues with the Parker products and if this were me, I would check around at the RV "graveyards" and find a good used pump system from a wrecked unit and buy it. The upgrade should be pretty easy and way cheaper than rebuilding these all the time. Look in your area. Also try Arizona RV Salvage for some parts............I have bought from them a few times. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more later as all follow ups are included in our fee. R.J.