Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

The entrance door on my 2011 Tour will not latch

Customer Question

Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
Sorry for the long delay, I would start by spraying the latch with wd40. When you shut the door it should latch or click two times, if you are not getting that first click then try to apply pressure on the door, sometimes if the striker or latch is in to far you have to apply pressure to get the door to latch. I might also move the catch out some to see if that helps. IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert