Ron, RV Mechanic
Experience:  32 years Master Tech ASE certified.
7276279

I have a 1991 Toyota 21' Seabreeze mini motor home and need

Customer Question

I have a 1991 Toyota 21' Seabreeze mini motor home and need the air bags that are located between the axle and the frame of the motorhome. I have checked with Toyota and they did not make the suspension. my phone is(###) ###-####and you have the email.,, thanks for your info, denny
Category: RV
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I have enclosed a link below where you should be able to purchase replacement air bags for your Mini . Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.
http://www.sdtrucksprings.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=7242