Ron, RV Mechanic
Experience:  32 years Master Tech ASE certified.
7276279

I have a 1986 winnebago 454 engine P30 chassie cheifton ..

Customer Question

hi i have a 1986 winnebago 454 engine P30 chassie cheifton ..for the past 5 years i been using in the winter living in chicago .. now retired i just went on a 4,000 mile trip
to texas and ariziona had a lot of over heat problems
got home and spent time with a mecanic . he started with when this was new it was not over heating why now . he flushed the cooling system with stuff change the gauge still runs at 215degrees he did find out some one befor me put on a racing metal fan . that is the bad
part the noise the fan makes is uncfortable cant listen to rhe radio to loud the a.c, has been disconnected since i bought it . can you help ????
Category: RV
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
With everything he has done the next step would be to remove the radiator and have it flow tested to make sure it has good flow through it. If that has not been done that that would be the next steps.