Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

We lost power to our 2015 Forza. We checked all the breakers

Customer Question

We lost power to our 2015 Forza. We checked all the breakers and they seem to be ok. Cannot find house circuit breaker as described in manual
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Is that the AC power or the DC power or both?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ac power. We lost power to the ac unit the interior lights bathroom lights and power antenna. Have power to fridge microwave and outlets
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

The manual doesn't show you the location of the service panel? Go to the following link for a copy of the wiring and load center diagrams. Open up the access door and flip those breakers OFF and then back ON. See if that gets this resolved for you. IF NOT, please get back to me and we can go from there. All follow ups are included in our fee. No time limit. Print out a copy if you can. R.J.

http://www.winnebagoind.com/diagram/2015/15_wire_185668.pdf

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We are unable to locate circuit breakers inside coach. There is wiring under the bed but no breaker switch. The manual says it could be behind a panel in the galley but can't find that either
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. We finally located box. Reset but it did not solve the problem
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
None of the breakers were blown. We turned the main switch off and turned it back on.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.
All those items work off a 12 VDC power source. Did you check all the fuses in your load center? And how long has it been since you checked the batteries for water level? This may be a problem with the batteries or the charging system. A small digital multimeter would be helpful here for some testing. Check the fuses and then get back to me. Also be sure that a GFCI breaker hasn't tripped. R.J.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For future reference, ask your client to make sure the coach battery is on. It is located on the wall as you exit the RV It was accidentally switched off. Assume we will be refunded all charges.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Ordinarily, I do that first.........but, you indicated the fridge had power to it which has a board that has 12 VDC power. It won't light on the control board without that. Sorry for the misunderstanding about the actual situation. Glad you figured it out and I will ask them to refund your deposit.