peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

On my 89 allegro rv headlights will not work. What do I need

Customer Question

on my 89 allegro rv headlights will not work. What do I need to do is there a fuse I need to replace and how do I get to it
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I don't have the info on the fuse locations on this model here but I would check all fuses in all fuse panels you can locate to see if any are shorted/blown and replace any that are at fault.If all fuses are found to be o.k. check and make sure the bulbs are o.k. in the head lights.If these are o.k. I suspect the head light switch itself is the cause needing replaced.
Thanks Pete