Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have damon escaper vin#4uzabfcyo4cm94167 lights in wash

Customer Question

I have damon escaper vin#4uzabfcyo4cm94167 lights in wash room and small ones aling the sink not working where is fuse for those lights
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert....
I would look in the interior fuse panel, these should be fed from the fuse panel inside. What I would do is get a 12 volt test light and check each fuse for power. A fuse can look good but need to confirm it has power. IF you find a fuse that does not have power and the fuse is good I would be checking the connection on the back of the fuse panel. IF all the fuses have power, I might go to the first light closest to the panel and see if you are getting voltage. Wiring issues like this can be hard to pin down if you have a bad connection or wire that has come loose... Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert