Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

I have a 2006 travel select supreme and need to re-program

Customer Question

I have a 2006 travel select supreme and need to re-program the keyless entry on the outside of the coach, or replace the sending unit and fob (only have one). Trimark is NOT the manufacturer of the keyless entry unit and I can't find the OEM for this item.
Robin Berry. (###) ###-####***@******.***
Category: RV
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.
If you can find any numbers stamped on the fob and post them here, I may be able to go from that. Or if none are found, take a couple of photos of the fob, and on your reply box, use the paperclip icon to upload the photo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I initiated my question at 10:15 or there about. I found the answer myself 10 minutes later and ordered the parts I needed. Thanks.