Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have 2011 Keystone Maontana five slides two cable /electic

Customer Question

Hi I have 2011 Keystone Maontana five slides two cable
/electic on each side of the front living room. The in cable broke on the right side closest to the front. Can you tell me a way to feed the cable back trough the pully system. If i knew what the configuration of pullies was behind the the part of the slide I think that would help.
Thanks
Don
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I all ready have an account. I forgot about it I used Just Answer in Florida 2013 and you people were awsome give me all the info I needed. The system wants me to set up an account, will this effect anything. Just an FYI I am an Industrial Mechanic Millwright, so I know a little on how things work but this one has me baffled,whitch sometimes isn't hard to do (lol)
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Sorry for the delay, I see no other experts have responded...

Was thinking your cable set up was an Accu Slide system if so click HERE for a service manual on this it should help if that is your set up, if not please let me know...

Robert