Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have been using the Link 1000 control panel with my

Customer Question

I have been using the Link 1000 control panel with my Hart/xantrex 2000 combo inverter for more than tens years in my RV. I find it invaluable for our dry camping needs.
The button on the "SEL" position has finally given up the ghost. Is it reparable? If not, can you point me to a place to get a replacement panel.....even used!
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I don't know that it would be viable to repair considering the cost. These are available on Amazon and E-Bay at pretty good prices. I have one myself and the new ones are probably better than the one you have. I bought mine on Amazon. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee. No time limit. R.J.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had looked on amazon and e-bay. I only found a Link 2000. Can you send me link for the 1000?
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.
I don't think the 1000 is available any longer. I am enclosing a link to the repair information from Xantrex. You might find a used one on those sites, but for the money you might as well upgrade to a newer model. let me know if this can be repaired at a reasonable as I have one myself that doesn't work! R.J.
http://www.xantrex.com/power-products-support/warranty-repair-help.aspx