peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

The push button gear selector malfunched on last trip but

Customer Question

The push button gear selector malfunched on last trip but was able to get in drive the transmission worked fine but now it won't shift out of neutral the pad is made by arens transmission by allison
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
This sounds like an electrical fault with the shift pad itself.I have seen these electronic shift pads fail before in the past needing replaced to correct this type of fault here.I would have this checked/tested further to see if for sure this is the cause here and replaced if found to be at fault.
Thanks Pete