Michael Reush
Michael Reush, RV Technician
Experience:  Serving the rv industry since 1977
10974363

I have a Norcold N842IM 3-way refrigerator. Left the freezer

Customer Question

I have a Norcold N842IM 3-way refrigerator. Left the freezer door ajar and it stopped working completely. No ammonia smell, 120 power present at the receptacle, fuse is good, and the igniter and burner operate perfectly with nice blue flame. Will not work in any setting.
Category: RV
Expert:  Michael Reush replied 1 year ago.

Hi, is the cooling unit in the back getting hot while you are operating it ? thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No it's not getting hot at all.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No noise, no heat

thanks for responding, let me recap a bit so I can give you a correct diagnosis, the refer controls are working, good blue flame the heat stack is heating up, yet the coils do not..............does not get cold on elect or gas. is this correct? thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I lost the original credit card that I used to pay you with. I got another one today. Please call and I will give u the new card info.
Jamie Gonteman(###) ###-####

Hi, I do not get involved in the credit card/ financial issues, lets continue here if possible, is that ok?