Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2000 Adventurer 35U. When I turn on the fresh water

Customer Question

I have a 2000 Adventurer 35U. When I turn on the fresh water pump, the light beside the switch illuminates, but the pump doesn't run. I'm not sure which 12 volt blade fuse under the dash is the correct one, (Not identified in any of the manuals) but all appear to be good. I disconnected the pump and applied 12 volts and it RAN!! I am stumped!!
Can you help me??
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my my name is Robert...
DO you have more then one water pump switch?
Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
one inside and one outside at the water service panel.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

OK

Then I suspect you could have an issue with the water pump controller, anytime you have more then one switch they will use one to control the power to the water pump. Click HERE and have a look. That will be between the switches and water pump. Also many times you will have an inline fuse near the pump on the positive wire. I do not know exact location of that controller, if you can not find it I would get a hold of Winnebago they should be able to tell you exact location..... That controller tricks allot of people....

Hope this helps, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert