peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a 2004 Winnebago Journey and need help

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Winnebago Journey and need help troubleshooting the gauges for tank levels for blk, gry and supply water. I think it is a Tru-level system and the light do not come on for any level in any of the tanks. All other gauges in that control panel work, but not the tank levels. any suggestions where to look??
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Inspect the wiring leading to the unit to see if there are any loose or damaged wires needing repaired.In some cases this is the cause here.If these are found to be o.k. the unit itself may be faulty needing replaced.This would need to be checked/tested to locate and repair the cause.
Thanks Pete