Ron, RV Mechanic
Experience:  32 years Master Tech ASE certified.
7276279

We have a 1996 holiday rambler vacationer with a ford

Customer Question

We have a 1996 holiday rambler vacationer with a ford chassis and all the lights work outside the vehicle but the dash display doesn't light up. Can you help?
Category: RV
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The power to the instrument cluster lighting comes through the head light switch from two fuse in the interior fuse panel. The first thing you need to do is check them, the fuses are the #4 and the #11. Check them and let me know if you need more help and we can work from there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the delay. I just got home from work. OK, I know this will sound stupid, but do you happen to know where this panel is located? :) Also, I will not be able to check it tonight. We are having a heavy rain storm. If it's inside though, I may be able to run out there to check. Thanks. Wendy.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
The interior fuse panel should be under the dash on the driver side.