Ron, RV Mechanic
Experience:  32 years Master Tech ASE certified.
7276279

We have a 33 foot 1999 Class A Hurricane motorhome with a

Customer Question

We have a 33 foot 1999 Class A Hurricane motorhome with a V10 Ford engine. We are trying to confirm which transmission it has. We suspect it is a 4R100. Can you confirm this? Also, we need the number off of the ECM (electronic control module). We are considering putting the Banks system on this vehicle. Our VIN # ***** ***** Any help would be appreciated.
Jim Bidon
Kent, WA
Category: RV
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Your 1999 has the 4R100 transmission in in, see the report in the link below, copy and past the link toy our browser to open and view it.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/oasi%20Aug%2017.pdf
In order to obtain the current part number for the PCM (computer) you are going to need to contact you local Ford dealer with you vin number and calibration number which is 9WAAAICN and they can provide you with the current PCM part number.