Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2001 class A diesel pusher on a Spartan chassis.

Customer Question

I have a 2001 class A diesel pusher on a Spartan chassis. When I fire it up, the air suspension seems to work fine with both the front and back lifting about 6" as it should. But my gauge for the front air press is not showing any PSI and the warning light is on. I unplugged the gauge and then plugged it into the rear press slot and it read perfectly, so it's not the actual gauge. What could cause this issue, is there a fuse or something else that I'm missing?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
May need to trace the wiring or air lines on that gauge, it will have a data computer OR sensor for that gauge. IF it has the data computer all your inputs will be going to it and then it reports to the dash, they will stick that normally inside the dash on the floor or out front under the front cap area. They also could be using a sensor for that gauge, both would have air lines going to it so they are easy to spot... I would suspect that is where the issue is if you switched the gauges.... Hope this helps some... Robert