Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Out in our new thor challenger first time. It won't take in

Customer Question

Out in our new thor challenger for the first time. It won't take in water from the city line. Woke up to find our take empty. Any ideas?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
So you are saying when you are hooked up to city water you get no water inside? Understand about the tank being empty. Normally you would have a valve in the plumbing bay that allows the water to be supplied to the RV or you turn the valve and it allows the tank to fill, so hooked up to city water the tank will not fill AND you get no city water pressure inside?
Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Problem was resolved. I believe it was operator error. The valve was not turned to the city water setting. Works fine now. Thank you for your help.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Glad it is resolved...
IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating, it is the only way I get credit for helping...
Robert