peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a 2100 Forest River Solera. It is equipped with a

Customer Question

I have a 2100 Forest River Solera. It is equipped with a rear camera and a monitor that is mounted like a rear view mirror. I turn on the engine, put it in R, turn the monitor on and there is nothing. I have cleaned the lense of the camera so there is no obstruction there. There are two buttons on the right side of the monitor, of-on, AV, and another that is a circle with a dot in it. Nothing I do seems to work. I get a no connection message with the AV button. Can you help?
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Most common that I have seen to cause faults like this here is the rear camera itself.It usually fails internally electronically causing these issues here.I would have the camera signals tested to see for sure if this is the cause here needing replaced.
I would also have the electrical connections checked at the camera and monitor for any issues needing repaired.
Thanks Pete