Michael Reush
Michael Reush, RV Technician
Experience:  Serving the rv industry since 1977
10974363

I have a 2013 outlaw. The batteries were running low and the

Customer Question

I have a 2013 outlaw. The batteries were running low and the living rm tv went out. Batteries are charged but can't get power back on tv. Is there a inline fuse or breaker that i can ck?
Category: RV
Expert:  Michael Reush replied 1 year ago.

hi is the tv 12 volt> and does it have a plug that plugs into a cigarette lighter looking outlet?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tv is 12 volt. Can't tell were it plugs into. The outside tv is 12 volt also and it works fine

thanks for responding, at the plug of the tv that plugs into the wall socket, there is a fuse, once you trace it down, and find the connection, unplug the plug, and unscrew the end and you will find a fuse in that plug..............at the same time ck to make sure there is 12 volts available at the outlet.............

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't find were it plugs into. It goes behind the wall and disappears. Can't find any diagrams

hhhhmmm....... that makes it tough......with that i will put your question back up for another expert that has perhaps another angle to help you, thanks for your patience...michael