peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

HAVE A 2003 FLEETWOOD BOUNDER AND THE OIL PRESSURE, FUEL AND

Customer Question

hAVE A 2003 FLEETWOOD BOUNDER AND THE OIL PRESSURE, FUEL AND FRONT AIR GAUGES DONT WORK
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
If these are separate gauges on your model here and not a complete instrument cluster assembly this can be due to wiring damage leading to the gauges themselves.I would have the wiring checked as well as all fuses for any issues.
If this is a complete assembly this can be an issue with the instrument panel itself needing replaced.This would need to be tested further to be sure of what is at fault and repaired from there.
Thanks Pete