Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I had the ac and blow dryer going. Now only power to the

Customer Question

I had the ac and blow dryer going. Now only power to the outlets. No breakers are blown in the trailer or on the power box outside.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

This usually trips out the GFCI on one of your wall outlets. Look for a push button on the outlet and push it back in to reset it. Flip the breaker off and then back on again in the load center just to be sure that isn't the problem. IF that doesn't get you going again, please get back to me and we can delve further into this and track down the problem. IF that becomes necessary, you will need to have a small digital multimeter for some easy testing. About $15 or so at most automotive or hardware stores. Hopefully this will prove helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are incuded in our fee.