Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

I have a rialta RV the engine battery will not charge(new

Customer Question

I have a rialta RV the engine battery will not charge(new battery). And the coach back up battery will not help to start as auxiliary.
Also, the catalytic converter area will create too much smoke and the engine loss power.
I appreciate your help
Category: RV
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.
The battery not being charged is usually a faulty alternator or wiring between the alternator and battery
The catalytic converter is restricted and should be replaced, and the old one checked to see if it is raw fuel or oil that was being burnt in it and then repair the issue causing the fuel or oil to get into it as this will burn up and clog the new converter if not repaired
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not an expert.......I need refund..........