Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a class A 34ft. 1997 coachman motorhome. One

Customer Question

I have a class A 34ft. 1997 coachman motorhome. One stabilizing jack isn't quite up and the alarm won't shut off. I want to drive the MH to the dealer to get the jack fixed. Is there any way to shut off the alarm? IE: a fuse ?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
IF they are hydraulic jacks what you can try and do is top off the hydraulic reservoir, as the jacks retract the fluid gets pushed back to the tank and raises a float switch. You might be able to trick the system by filling the fluid as it would think the jacks are up. IF that does not work then please let me know the manufacturer of the jacks, it should say on the controls...... Robert