Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have an older Xantrex TR2424 230 50. I am looking control

Customer Question

I have an older Xantrex TR2424 230 50. I am looking for a control panel that attaches to the inverter to put inside my house. Not just the remote on/off
Will
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

What do you want the control panel to do here? I live off grid and have one of these (which I am not using at present). R.J.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Go to the following link as I think they have what you need. IF this isn't what you had in mind, get back to me for more and please explain in more detail what you want the remote to do for you so far as control or information on your system. All follow ups are included in our fee. I will be out most of the day, but will check back this evening. R.J.

http://www.civicsolar.com/product/xantrex-tr2424-230-50-inverter

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.
Trimetric makes some good system monitors for off grid systems. I have installed a number of them and these do a great job.