Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Where is the Ignition fuse in the 93 Hawkins Motor Coach?

Customer Question

Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
Sorry for the delay, I see no other experts have responded.
What I would do is grab a 12 volt test light and start at the battery and follow the cable to the fuse box, make sure you do not have a tripped breaker or fuse on that cable to the fuse box. Turn the ignition ON and probe all your fuses for power. On some of these older units they also used a solenoid for the ignition power. IF you see any solenoid I would be checking each side on the LARGE posts for power, if you have power on one side and not the other jump the posts and see if power is restored. IF you still need more help please let me know what chassis you have... Robert