Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Our RV Refrigerator has started freezing everything-is there

Customer Question

Our RV Refrigerator has started freezing everything-is there a sensor in the unit that I might be able to adjust ?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert....
The thermistor might be at fault on this, when they fail or become disconnected they will default to full cooling per design, this is so the food will not spoil. Go to the outside access and locate the circuit board, you will see a two wire connector going into P-2 make sure it did not become disconnected. IF you have a volt meter you can test the thermistor, if not I would replace it... IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... IF you want me to explain testing the thermistor please let me know, you will need a volt meter.... Robert