Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I am hooking up the two batteries on my jayco 23 fb. Ground

Customer Question

I am hooking up the two batteries on my jayco 23 fb. Ground is white, correct? And the batteries get hooked up in parallel (plus to plus and minus to minus, correct? So the white lead goes to minus and the green lead to plus on either battery, correct?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

If these are both 12 VDC batteries then that is correct. White is negative in all cases. Not used to seeing green as a positive color, but if that is all you have and not any black or red leads then I suspect so. Just make sure that the white lead is to the negative of the one battery and the positive feed is TO THE OTHER BATTERY. NOT both on the same battery. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more later as all follow ups are included in our fee. R.J.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.
Did you get this resolved o.k.?