gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

2001_Damon Challenger 7.4 V8 Three new top line batteries

Customer Question

2001_Damon Challenger 7.4 V8 Three new top line batteries fully charged. Problem When I go to start engine and turn the key I hear a click and everything goes dead no instrument lights nothing. The instrument panel comes back on after some time. I just
started it a few days ago and as usual it popped right off. Is this the starter or starter switch or synanoid switch? Will be having yo leave resort within days and need answer. Thank you Ron
Category: RV
Expert:  Larry Welch replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ron, Larry here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Larry.If you sent me an answer I don't see it
Haven't sent one yet! Don't mean to be evasive. Just trying to find out where to send you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
XXXXXX @XXXXXX.XXXX I was hoping to have answers by now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Larry,I don't understand what you meant by "trying to find out where to send you" hell, I can do that.I did not spend $45 for you to tell me where to go to get help. I wanted answers, if you have none tell me so and reverse the charge if neither then I will reverse it and start raising hell with Justanswer.If I'm incorrect, then help me to understand what is going on here.PS: I am a business man and we types talk very direct among ourselves and when doing business. Nothing personal here, just business.