peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Brake and turn signals work on the motor home but not on the

Customer Question

Brake and turn signals work on the motor home but not on the tow car. There's no voltagel at certain pins on the plug on the motorhome I have voltage for the running lights on the seven pin connector but not for the turn signals or brake light
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Everything worked fine until this week
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect the wiring leading to the plug and at the plug for any issues like bent terminals or damaged or corroded wiring causing this fault here.If an issue is found it will need to be repaired to correct this fault.
Thanks Pete