gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have 2014 rHOE wINDSPORT AN the erear levelers didn't

Customer Question

I have 2014 rHOE wINDSPORT AN the erear levelers didn't completely retracxt?
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THE REAR LEVELERS WON'T COMPLETELY RETRACT ON MY 2014 THOR WINDSPORT AND THE POWER PANEL
FOE LELELING , THE POWER LIGHT DOES NOT COME ON?
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Please explain the problem a bit more in details. What are you referring to is it a computer game or something else as you have posted you question under computer category.

I will be more than happy ot assist you if this is a computer related question, Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO, MY MOTORHOME REAR LEVELERS WILL NOT FULLY RETRACT AND THE POWER LIGHT DOESN'T LIGHT TO LET ME PUT THE LEVELERS BACK DOWN AND TRY TO RETRACT AGAIN.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NEED IMMEDIATE HELP
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
DO I HAVE THE WRONG DEPT?

yes you have posted your question in computer category i will opt out and will request a mod to place your question in correct category.

Please do not rate me for this question as i am not an expert is this category, i will forward this to the mods and they will place this question in the correct category.

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
Seeing if you still need help on this, who is the manufacturer of the jacks, it will say on the control pad....
Robert