Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2006 coachman cross country SE 384TS I need to know

Customer Question

I have a 2006 coachman cross country SE 384TS I need to know where the front hood latch is where Diesel Gen. is
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert....
Sorry for the delay..... I see not other experts have responded.
First thing to do is look at the generator from below and see if it has a slide with rollers, some generators do not come out and the service has to be done from the side or underneath, if the frame the generator sits in has rollers then it should slide out. Some will have a switch in the front drivers bay and sometimes a switch inside and that would be electric. Some have a handle on the very bottom of the outside as well, you squeeze the handle and it unlatches and the generator slide will come out. I am going off everything I have seen over the years as I have worked on numerous different makes and models. My goal is for you to be satisfied, IF you would like to try another expert please let me know, I only get credit when you select a rating... Robert