Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Looking brakes on my 1996 beaver patriot yorktown. the

Customer Question

looking for new brakes on my 1996 beaver patriot yorktown. the brakes were sticking I believe and are now metal on metal. trying to get correct part numbers
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Sorry for the delay, this should be a magnum chassis, one place you can try is Beaver Sales and Service, they have been helping owners for a very long time and do deal with the chassis components, I am sure they can get you the proper parts you need. Click HERE for the contact information. I also have a call in to a tech that used to work for them that runs his own parts dealing with only the chassis items, IF he responds I will let you know... Hope this helps some.... Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I didn’t get back to you but I got in contact with beaver on Friday and ordered the parts. Thanks for the help thouBill