peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

How to remove headlight on a Beaver Santiam motorhome

Customer Question

Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
On some models part of the front air inlet/grille needs removed in order to access all of the bolts/screws that hold the light in then once they can be accessed they can be removed to access the bulbs.On some models I have been able to access the bulbs from the inner wheel area with the wheel turned out or in to make access easier.
Thanks Pete