Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I bought a used 2013 Coachmen Concord 301SS and am in the

Customer Question

I bought a used 2013 Coachmen Concord 301SS and am in the middle of a 4000 mile trip. The entertainment unit squeeks terribly. It seems to be coming from each side near the speakers. Any remedies?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

I would be looking at any areas where the cabinet meets the wall or ceiling to see if the noise is coming from that area, the only way to get the nose to stop is to get into the area and check all the mounting hardware, if you see any gaps where it meets the ceiling or wall you can try to force some foam rubber between the two surfaces and that will normally quite down the noise, it would be hard for me to say where the squeak is coming from but once you access the area and find any suspect areas then you can tighten things up or add foam tape is needed. It might require someone looking around while you are driving, many times if the area is loose or moving and making the noise you might be able to feel it. I do not think you are in any danger but the noise can be annoying.... Hope this helps some.... Robert