gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

My 2012 keystone cougar with 2 slides that will only work

Customer Question

my 2012 keystone cougar with 2 slides that will only work with the remote not the control panel the battery read 13.58 volts also it is plugged into house current
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

What else is on the control panel? Any power to those switches? What is the brand of your slide system? Power Gear or Lippert? Get back to me with this and I can assist you further.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ceiling lights outside lights monitor lights for battery water holding tanks awning (which also doesn't work from panel)
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.
From that information, I would want to check for the power supply INTO that panel. Many of these have one common power source with a fuse and then it gets divided into the various circuits. Check your power center first for a blown fuse. If those check out, then we would want to check power AT the panel which would require you taking it loose from the mounting in most cases and using a 12 VDC test light or digital multimeter to see if power is coming INTO it. IF you aren't comfortable doing that testing then you might consider having a mobile tech come and assist you at your location. Let me know what you find and we can go from there. R.J.