peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Where is the fuse lights on 2002Damon Escaper 4087 on

Customer Question

where is the fuse for stop lights on 2002Damon Escaper 4087 on Spartan chassis
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I apologize as my info is limited on this model here but I see no one has replied with help yet.In some cases this can be due to the info you are looking for being difficult to obtain.If you haven't contacted a repair facility or dealer to see if they can tell you where this is located in some cases they may be able to tell you free of charge.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not received an answer to my question and do not want to be charged for this as no service has been provided.thanks pete