How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask gene Your Own Question
gene, RV Mechanic
Category: RV
Satisfied Customers: 1100
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
Type Your RV Question Here...
gene is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 2000 fleetwood travel trailer (17 footer)I have a

Customer Question

I have a 2000 Terry fleetwood travel trailer (17 footer)I have a leak coming from under the trailer where the black water pipe goes up into the floor. What is the best way to get inside the wall to see what my damage is?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Larry Welch replied 1 year ago.

Hi Larry here. Would be more than happy to help you.