gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

1995 Shadow Cruiser RM 2510 fridge starting, turn the gas

Customer Question

1995 Shadow Cruiser RM 2510 fridge starting, turn the gas knob on thermostat 1/4 turn you here th clicking press the button hold 15 seconds release Air in lines ? The stove is getting gas no problem there
Category: RV
Expert:  Michael Reush replied 1 year ago.

Hi, it could very well be air in the lines, go to the back of the refer, and expose the burner assy. have someone inside try the gas ignition sequence, clean the burner out first..................let me now what you see, thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I from the outside light the pilot light and how to do that Thanks

good morning, you can light the burner manually, go outside and again remove the metal fairings at the burner assy, and with someone inside pressing the safety valve, use your ligter to apply a flame to the burner................